Echelon Split System Air Conditioner
Coleman Echelon was awarded Consumer Digest Best Buy June 2007
2- 5 ton models available
13, 15 &18 SEER models available
Compressor- Lifetime with purchase of matched system
Compressor - 10 Years
Other parts - 5 Years
10 Year parts and labor warranty Available
- 15 & 18 SEER Models significantly surpasses government efficiency standards, easily awarding them the Energy Star® recognition. Saving you to 56% (with the 18 SEER model) and up to 47% (with the 15 SEER Model) on energy consumption while reducing greenhouse gas emissions*
- 15 and 18 SEER models provide two-stage cooling, running in its lower, energy-saving capacity most of the time, which will help lower your cooling bills*
- Superior Coil Protection - A PVC coated steel coil guard completely protects coil from debris and other large damaging material while a polymer mesh further protects the coil against smaller particles.
- Isolated Compressor Compartment - A molded composite bulkhead isolates the compressor from the rest of the unit reducing sound and vibration.
- Protected Compressors - Each compressor is protected against high and low pressure as well as excessive temperature. This is accomplished by the simultaneous operation of high pressure relief valve and temperature sensors which protect the compressor if undesirable conditions occur. A factory installed liquid line filter drier further protects the compressor.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - Next generation refrigeration R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion. (Standard R-22 Is available in 13 SEER Model)
- Durable Finish - Automotive quality finish provides the ultimate protection from harmful U.V. rays as well as rust creep ensuring long-lasting high quality appearance. A powder-paint topcoat is applied over baked-on primer, using a galvanized, zinc coated steel base material. The result is a finish that has been proved in testing to provide 33% greater durability than conventional powder-coat finishes.
- Lower-Installed Cost - Designed to provide enhanced installability by featuring a slide-down control compartment allowing easy access to control components along with angled service valves to reduce overall installation time and cost.
- Low Operating Sound Levels - A fan design boasting technology adapted from aeronautic and defense engineering provides for whisper quiet operation by allowing airflow to flow smoothly and efficiently across the fan tips.
- Filter-Drier - A factory installed, solid core liquid line filter-drier filters harmful debris and moisture from the system.
- Easy Service Access - A full end, full service, access panel with handle makes for easy entry to internal components.
- Long Lasting Operation - Strong and durable composite base pan provides added strength while resisting rust and corrosion as well as reducing sound and vibration.