Zone Comfort System of Air Conditioning in Houston
One room too hot while another is too cold? Not with Aprilaire Zoned Comfort Control.
Do you turn on all the lights in your entire home with just one light switch? Of course not. You turn on lights when and where you need them. The Aprilaire Zoned Comfort Control system extends this simple, energy-saving concept to home temperature control.
What is Zoned Comfort Control?
Aprilaire Zoned Comfort Control is a system of more than one thermostat, electrically connected to a control panel which operates a number of dampers in your forced air heating/cooling system. Conditioned air is then distributed to various parts of your home as needed.
The system can be installed in new or existing homes helping you achieve total indoor comfort. Plus there is no service required — only changes in living habits may make it necessary for system adjustments from time to time.
“Zone heating and cooling is [also] used in some homes. This allows you to reduce the heating and cooling to an unused part of your home, and can substantially reduce your energy bills.”
Why Do I Need It?
You need Zoned Comfort Control in your home if one or more of these conditions exist:
- It contains more than one level
- There are large, open areas such as vaulted ceilings or lofts, an atrium or a solarium
- There is a bonus room off the back or over the garage
- There are finished rooms in the basement or attic
- It has a room or rooms with expansive glass areas
- Family lifestyles dictate different temperatures in different areas of the home
- Heating and cooling temperature patterns vary at different times of the day
- A portion of the home is built over a concrete slab floor
- Your home rambles in many directions like a ranch or has wings extending off the main living area
Aprilaire Model 6504 Zoned Comfort Control
Get more comfort, and spend less on energy, with one whole-home system.
The Aprilaire Model 6504 Zoned Comfort Control system provides the ultimate in control and convenience. The system eliminates inconsistent, uncomfortable temperatures in your home by utilizing an Aprilaire Model 8570 Thermostat in up to four separate areas or “zones”. These thermostats are connected to a central control system which selectively open and close a dedicated series of dampers, delivering conditioned air only where you need it, when you need it, thus letting you customize your comfort while saving you money on energy costs.
The Aprilaire Zoned Comfort Control system offers more convenience and information than you’d ever expect.
- Simple to use—the Model 8570 Thermostat provides an intuitive menu-driven approach to programming, making it the easiest and most efficient thermostat to operate.
- Control any thermostat from any other—whether turning on/off, adjusting or simply viewing, you can control any Model 8570 Thermostat from any other. No running downstairs in the middle of the night because you’re too hot upstairs—simply adjust the thermostat in the area you’re experiencing discomfort.
- Unsurpassed convenience—create customized names for each Model 8570 to provide easy identification from one other. Each thermostat can also adjust automatically for daylight-savings time.
- Easy to read—vibrant, soft blue backlighting allows the Model 8570 Thermostats to be viewable at any light level.
- Displays information that you can use daily—indoor and outdoor temperature, indoor relative humidity, equipment status, time and date. It can also display the name and phone number of your heating and air-conditioning dealer if service is ever needed.
- Constant comfort—your morning temperature setting is assured after an overnight setback through the use of special Progressive Recovery technology.
- Zone comfort system of air conditioning in Houston TX, zone comfort system of A/C in Houston TX, zone comfort system of air conditioner in Houston TX, Zone comfort system provider of air conditioning in Houston TX, zone comfort system contractor of A/C in Houston TX, zone comfort system maintenance of air conditioner in Houston TX, MVP Air Conditioning & Heating LLC