Dehumidifiers in Houston
Did you know that dust mites (and their waste products) are one of the most common triggers for allergies and asthma? The Environmental Protection Agency advises keeping your home’s relative humidity between 30-50% to avoid dust mite infestation. The use of Dehumidifiers can help you & your family to have better quality in your life, we are dehumidifier’s providers in Houston TX
Why Do I Need a Whole-House Dehumidifier?
Have you ever experienced any of the following uncomfortable and/or unhealthy conditions:
- Do you have trouble sleeping at night due to clammy skin or stuffiness in the air?
- Have you ever reduced the temperature setting because you're uncomfortable with the stuffy feeling?
- Have your floors or other surfaces ever felt sticky or “sweaty”?
- Are you concerned with mold and mildew growth in your home?
- Do you have musty odors or smells in any area of your home?
- Do you have condensation on your water pipes?
- Have you seen wet stains on walls or ceilings?
- Do you or a family member have allergies (over-moist air can encourage the growth of mold, bacteria, and dust mites—three commonly known household allergens).
- Experiencing any of the above conditions can make sleeping and even daily activities miserable — plus some conditions can be hazardous to your family’s health or your home’s furnishings.
FACT: Did you know that dust mites (and their waste products) are one of the most common triggers for allergies and asthma? The Environmental Protection Agency advises keeping your home’s relative humidity between 30-50% to avoid dust mite infestation.
Every Aprilaire product provides important key benefits for your family and home.
Excess indoor humidity provides the perfect breeding ground for mold, mildew, dust mites, bacteria and more. An Aprilaire Whole-House Dehumidifier combats these nasty home invaders, which are linked to asthma, allergies and other serious respiratory problems.
Few things impact your home’s comfort more than excess indoor humidity. When you turn up your air conditioner to try and get rid of indoor stickiness, you’re really just making your home uncomfortably cool. An Aprilaire Dehumidifier allows you to wipe out that clammy feeling and say goodbye to musty odors. Plus optional built-in ventilation allows you to bring in conditioned, fresh outside air - ensuring your home remains properly ventilated.
Excess indoor humidity allows mold and mildew to thrive—ruining carpets, draperies, furniture and even clothing. It also can cause condensation build-up on windows, destroying their finishes and structural integrity. An Aprilaire Whole-House Dehumidifier helps protect your home and its contents by removing unnecessary moisture from your home’s air whenever it rises to an inappropriate and harmful level.
Many homeowners turn up their air conditioning to get rid of the stickiness or clammy-feeling caused by high indoor humidity. An Aprilaire Whole-House Dehumidifier eliminates the need to over-cool, allowing for a higher thermostat setting for the same comfort level. And because it is more energy efficient than portable dehumidifiers, it uses less energy for the same amount of moisture removed.
Aprilaire Models 1700/1720 Whole-House Dehumidifiers
The Aprilaire Model 1700 Whole-House Dehumidifier works throughout your entire home. It removes 50% more water per kilowatt hour than leading portable dehumidifiers. The Model 1700 also features truly automatic control, so there’s never a need to manually control the dehumidifier—just set it once and forget it!
- Provides three times the moisture removing capacity of leading portable dehumidifiers—up to 90 pints or 11.25 gallons per day
- No messy tanks to empty and clean—ever
- Automatically senses moisture levels and maintains optimum humidity levels in your home, never too much, or too little and running only when needed
- Switches automatically between whole-house dehumidification when central air-conditioning system is running, and localized dehumidification when your air-conditioning isn’t running
- Convertible from whole-home to localized application lets you solve excess moisture issues where you need it most from crawl spaces to attics and basements
- Can be operated manually, allowing you to monitor and control moisture levels in a specific location—such as your basement or master bedroom (optional Living Space Control is required)
“Exposure to mold and dampness in homes as much as doubles the risk of asthma development in children. Anyone with young children in the home should be aware of the potentially harmful effects of long-term exposure to mold and this potential link to asthma in children.”
- Dehumidifiers in Houston TX, dehumidifiers for sale in Houston TX, dehumidifiers installer in Houston TX, dehumidifiers provider in Houston TX, dehumidifiers maintenance in Houston TX, dehumidifiers services in Houston TX, MVP Air Conditioning & Heating LLC
UV Air Purifiers in Houston
REME Air Purification System By RGF
REME or Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy utilizes an electro magnetic energy cell to create Ionized-Hydro-Peroxides™, a friendly oxidizer plasma made from oxygen and humidity. This air purifying plasma is propelled into the HVAC duct or plenum by a silent plasma propulsion module that has no moving parts, yet propels the plasma at 2 cfm. This provides for fan or blower-less operation on a 24-hour basis. The purifying plasma will be propelled through the ducts whether the fan or blower is on or not. This permits a hardwire 110 volt plug-in installation that lets the REME run 24/7 without wiring to the fan/blower circuit
The main advantage...
REME ® does not need the pollutants to travel to the air handler for UV treatment or filtration. REME® is proactive and sends ionized aggressive advanced oxidizers into the room to destroy the pollutants at the source, in the air and on surfaces, before they can reach your family, clients or employees.
- Installation: Installed in HVAC duct, plenum
- Electrical: 110-220 VAC 50/60Hz
- REME-HVAC-305-HO: 6,500 to 10,000 CFM 23 watts
- REME-HVAC-305HVAC: 1,000 to 6,500 CFM 14 watts
Guardian Air will reduce or eliminate: Smoke odors , Coking odors , Pet odors , Trash odors , Musty or Stale Air smells , Formaldahyde, Paint odors , Chemical odors and more. In addition, RGF technology, because of its ability to kill bacteria and virus on surfaces and in the air, have been specified in the Norovirus/MRSA protection plan of America’s largest restaurant chains, hotel chains, theme parks, cruise lines, public schools and hospitals. Testing the guardian air has shown a 99% reduction of H1N1 virus on Stainless steel surfaces, 98% reduction of MRSA, a 99% reduction of Norwalk Virus, a 97% reduction of Mold Spores, even a 99+% reduction of SARS and Avian Flu.
- UV Air Purifiers in Houston TX, UV Air Purifiers for sale in Houston TX, UV Air Purifiers installer in Houston TX, UV Air Purifiers provider in Houston TX, UV Air Purifiers maintenance in Houston TX, UV Air Purifiers services in Houston TX, MVP Air Conditioning & Heating LLC